With wedding season starting up there have been a multitude of bridal lines releasing their Spring 2013 lines into the stores. There are a great selection of beautiful dresses out there and they definitely had a pattern to them. Here are the top 5 bridal trends for Spring 2013:
1. Ruffles– with many different kinds of skirts out there, there is nothing quite like a ruffled skirt- the drama, elegance, and unique look.
2. Off the Shoulder– To achieve a “sensual” or “romantic” look off the shoulder gowns are the perfect solution. They can come in any silhouette or fabric.
3. Lace with Sleeves– The biggest trend in wedding dresses is definitely Lace. With the many different kinds of lace and the different silhouettes it can get very confusing but the dominant trend is lace dresses with some type of sleeve.
4. Champagne Color– White is out, Ivory is out, Champagne is in! Champagne dresses give off a gold-like hue to them. A lot of gowns have Ivory overlay and then a Champagne lining.
5. Fit and Flare/ Mermaid– The dominant silhouette on the wedding dress market today is most definitely the body-hugging fit of the mermaid, trumpet, and fit and flare styles.