You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions | Utah Wedding Dresses | Utah Bridal Store | Utah Bridal Gowns
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Q: Are all of the dresses on your site authentic designs?
- A: We are an authorized retailer for all of the designers that we carry and all of our dresses are original pieces.
- Q: How do I determine my measurements?
- A: We recommend having your measurements taken by a professional tailor or seamstress or having someone help you take them. Measurements should be taken in the undergarments you plan to wear under your dress. Make sure to keep the measuring tape comfortably loose, like you'd want your dress to fit.
- Bust Measurement - Standing up straight, with your arms at your side, measure the fullest part of your chest and around your back.
- Waist Measurement - Measure the narrowest part of your torso or where your waist creases when you bend to the side.
- Hips - Standing up straight, measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- Q: How long are the dresses?
- A: Length varies by the style and designer, however full-length gowns generally measure 55-60"(140-152cm) from the collarbone to the bottom hem and short dresses range from 27-32"(68-80cm). Contact us to request the length of a particular design.
- Q: How can I tell what kind of fabric a dress is made of?
- A: If the type of fabric is not included in the product description we would be happy to find out for you. Contact us to request more information.
- Q: Do you charge sales tax?
- A: Tax is only applicable for orders shipping within Utah state, the rate will depend on your exact location within the state.
- Q: Can I place my order with a customer service representative?
- A: Yes! You can place an order by phone at 801.432.0031 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q: What is your return/exchange policy?
- A: Bridal Closet does accept returns for online ordered dresses in their original condition: unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged, clean and free of lint and hair. Returns will not be accepted on special order dresses- they must be from our stock. The tags must be intact and still attached. All returns must be within 7 days of when the shipment was delivered by the carrier. All returned dresses will have a 50% restocking fee applied to the full purchase price of the dress. Returned dresses will void any promotional codes or other special offers. Dresses purchased in store are not subject to any returns. Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and are not refundable. No credit is given for lost packages being returned to Bridal Closet(we suggest purchasing insurance and a delivery confirmation). Non-returnable merchandise sent back to us will not be returned, and no exchange or credited will be issued.
- Q: Do you have free shipping?
- A: Bridal Closet offers free shipping on orders over $150.
- Q: Do you ship outside the Uited States?
- A: We do not ship our products outside the United States.