Audrina by Maggie Sottero
Audrina by Maggie Sottero
Maggie Sottero is one of the most recognized and sought after bridal gown manufacturers in the world. Established in 1997, Maggie Sottero redefined couture bridal fashion with its commitment to impeccable styling and incomparable fit at an affordable price.
- Aldora stretch crepe
- Sheer beaded lace motifs over Chantilly lace and lined with organza
- Illusion halter neckline
- Illusion lace back
- Lined with Virtue stretch jersey for comfort
- Zipper with covered buttons trailing to the hem
- Illusion lace train cutout
- Photographed in Ivory (gown with Natural illusion), and with a lined bodice in All Ivory (gown with Ivory Illusion)
- Extend the train for added drama (up to 24 in/61 cm) or remove the train for a more casual look through special request
- Available with extended illusion lace cutout train
- Available with a lined sweetheart bodice
- Detachable long illusion lace sleeves sold separately
- Cathedral length veil embellished with lace motifs sold separately *Veil measures 120 inches (305 cm)
- Photographed with light nude bra cups, dark nude available separately
Estimated Delivery Time: 18-22 Weeks. Rush options may be available. ONLINE ONLY
Once an order is placed we are unable to do any returns or exchanges due to the nature of the bridal and formal gown industry, all sales are final.
Once an order is placed we are unable to do ANY returns or exchanges due to the nature of the bridal and formal gown industry, all sales are final.
Bridal sizing runs on average 2-3 sizes SMALLER than standard street sizing. Please measure and view the size chart above to ensure that you are getting the most accurate size. If your bust, waist, and hip are measuring at different sizes, we recommend to always size up and use alterations to achieve a perfect fit. For measuring, please measure around the fullest part of your bust (the apex of your bust), your waist, and the fullest part of your hips. Size chart is highlighted above the "Add to Cart" button for reference.
Full Production for our designers is around 18-22 weeks if a gown or item is not in stock. However, both the designers as well as our shop does keep some stock in some of the dresses and accessories. For quicker production (or gowns available for a rush delivery) you can browse through our "Quick Delivery" tab as well as "In Stock" items and gowns. If it is in stock, it can be delivered as quickly as 2 weeks.
Once we receive the gown or accessory from the designer we will ship out within 5 business days. Free ground shipping is provided at this time. If you prefer rush shipping please contact us for pricing. Please text us if you have any concerns