Rebecca Ingram Rosemary Leigh
Rebecca Ingram Rosemary Leigh
From the design studios of Maggie Sottero, the innovative label of Rebecca Ingram was created. Bringing the renowned quality and fit that Maggie Sottero is known for into an even more affordable price for all brides. Experience the beauty of Rebecca Ingram at an exquisite price.
You know the divine and surreal feeling of a summertime holiday? Moonlit memories, bursts of rich-hued blooms, and quiet, blissful mornings with your forever.
This season, we’ve captivated this sensibility into our collection for the adventurous, free-spirited dreamer with precious floral accents, playful movements of fabric, and sunlight settling in the sparkles of tulle. Love is constant reinvention—a continuous evergreen of magic, and your wedding dress should cultivate nothing less.
- Ruffle tulle skirt
- Talin stretch crepe
- Modest scoop neckline
- Modest scoop back
- Long fitted sleeves with illusion trim at the wrist finished with covered buttons
- Lined with Brisa stretch jersey for comfort
- Covered buttons over zipper closure
- Tiered tulle skirt with horsehair and lace trim
- Extend the train for added drama (up to 10 in/25 cm), opt to shorten the train (up to 10 in/25 cm) or remove the train for a more casual look
- Fingertip tulle veil edged with lace trim *Veil measures 46 in (117 cm) (Rosemary, VLA21RW379000)
- Cathedral length tulle veil edged with lace trim *Veil measures 120 in (305 cm) (Rosemary, VLB21RW379000)
- Available sleeveless with a low scoop back (Rosemary, 21RW379A01)
Estimated Delivery Time: 18-22 Weeks. Rush options may be available. Will ship within 5 business days of your order if the dress is in stock. SAMPLE IN STORE.
Once an order is placed we are unable to do ANY returns or exchanges due to the nature of the bridal and formal gown industry, all sales are final.
Bridal sizing runs on average 2-3 sizes SMALLER than standard street sizing. Please measure and view the size chart above to ensure that you are getting the most accurate size. If your bust, waist, and hip are measuring at different sizes, we recommend to always size up and use alterations to achieve a perfect fit. For measuring, please measure around the fullest part of your bust (the apex of your bust), your waist, and the fullest part of your hips. Size chart is highlighted above the "Add to Cart" button for reference.
Full Production for our designers is around 18-22 weeks if a gown or item is not in stock. However, both the designers as well as our shop does keep some stock in some of the dresses and accessories. For quicker production (or gowns available for a rush delivery) you can browse through our "Quick Delivery" tab as well as "In Stock" items and gowns. If it is in stock, it can be delivered as quickly as 2 weeks.
Once we receive the gown or accessory from the designer we will ship out within 5 business days. Free ground shipping is provided at this time. If you prefer rush shipping please contact us for pricing. Please text us if you have any concerns