What is a Sample Sale?
A sample gown is a gown used for try-on in store. This means they have been tried on and in some cases need minor repair or cleaning. All sample sale dresses are sold as is. They are discounted to compensate for any alteration, repair, and cleaning that is necessary. All sample sale dresses have been looked over by management as well as a seamstress to ensure they can be tailored and brought back to their original integrity. Sample gowns are typically only available in limited sizes.
How many dresses will be included in the Sample Sale?
- This year's sale will be the biggest one yet! Over 250 dresses are on sale!
How many Guests can I bring to a Sample Sale Appointment?
- We limit each bride to a maximum of 2 guests at Sample Sale Appointments and ask no children under the age of 12.
What prices can I expect at a Sample Sale?
- Dresses range between $800-$3000 with the majority between $800-$1300
What Sizes are available at the Sale?
- Sample Sale gowns are sizes 8-20. (Most are size 10 or 12). Alterations are needed on most sample sale gowns to achieve the perfect fit. Depending on the dress structure, most gowns can be altered to fit most shapes with a general rule of, it is easier to take a dress in that is to big, than it is to let a dress out that is to snug. Your stylist will be able to recommend a seamstress to help answer any specific questions regarding alterations.
Can I order another size and color if I find a dress I love at the sample sale that doesn't fit or is not the color I want?
- Unfortunately we cannot order any of the sample sale gowns at the sale as they are typically discontinued gowns from the designer and are available for purchase only.