Anniston by Maggie Sottero
Anniston by Maggie Sottero
Maggie Sottero is one of the most recognized and sought after bridal gown manufacturers in the world. Established in 1997, Maggie Sottero redefined couture bridal fashion with its commitment to impeccable styling and incomparable fit at an affordable price.
There are plenty of perks to falling in love. One of them is you get to wear an irresistibly shimmery ballgown wedding dress for your best day ever.
- Glitter tulle (Champagne or All Ivory)
- Asymmetrical ruched bodice
- Sweetheart neckline
- Zipper with inner elastic closure and covered buttons trailing to the hem
- Photographed in Champagne and All Ivory, in All Diamond White Soma stretch satin, and featured on our size 18 model in Champagne
- Extend the train for added drama (up to 12 in/30 cm), or remove the train for a more casual look through special request
- Change glitter tulle to Soma stretch satin (All Diamond White)
- Detachable champagne glitter off-the-shoulder cap-sleeves sold separately
- Detachable Soma stretch satin off-the-shoulder cap-sleeves sold separately
- Detachable ivory glitter off-the-shoulder cap-sleeves sold separately
This is a Quick Ship Dress - Delivery time on this gown is 12 weeks or less. Will Ship within 5 business days of your order if the dress is in stock. SAMPLE IN STORE
Once an order is placed we are unable to do any returns or exchanges due to the nature of the bridal and formal gown industry, all sales are final.
Once an order is placed we are unable to do ANY returns or exchanges due to the nature of the bridal and formal gown industry, all sales are final.
Bridal sizing runs on average 2-3 sizes SMALLER than standard street sizing. Please measure and view the size chart above to ensure that you are getting the most accurate size. If your bust, waist, and hip are measuring at different sizes, we recommend to always size up and use alterations to achieve a perfect fit. For measuring, please measure around the fullest part of your bust (the apex of your bust), your waist, and the fullest part of your hips. Size chart is highlighted above the "Add to Cart" button for reference.
Full Production for our designers is around 18-22 weeks if a gown or item is not in stock. However, both the designers as well as our shop does keep some stock in some of the dresses and accessories. For quicker production (or gowns available for a rush delivery) you can browse through our "Quick Delivery" tab as well as "In Stock" items and gowns. If it is in stock, it can be delivered as quickly as 2 weeks.
Once we receive the gown or accessory from the designer we will ship out within 5 business days. Free ground shipping is provided at this time. If you prefer rush shipping please contact us for pricing. Please text us if you have any concerns